Endless possibilities for creative applications.
Thibra is a spectacular material that can be shaped over and over again when heated with a hot air gun. It’s a must-have for every hobbyist and professional making their own objects or sculptures.
Watch these Thibra tutorials and discover all of the creative possibilities!
Thibra is an innovative thermoplastic of outstanding quality. It's affordable and offers a whole new range of possibilities in modeling and shaping.
- Easy to heat and shape
- Strong and doesn’t tear easily
- Can be spray painted, printed and stamped
- Easy to reheat and reshape
- Combines well with felt, textile, foam and more
- Can be used with adhesives when cooled
- Excellent alternative for expensive methods such as vacuum forming
- Can be layered and still filled and sanded
- Biodegradable, Eco-Friendly
With Thibra you can make costumes, masks, jewelry, props and home decor. You can create and repair scale model objects, build prototypes, and sculptures.
The creative possibilities are endless!